Tim has made a science of Restaurant Management and empowered dozens of business owners to create and maintain profitable restaurants from The Muskokas to Panama.
His passion for restaurants began 30 years ago in a small French bistro in the heart of Ontario where he began as dishwasher and left as Executive Chef.
Educated at the renowned culinary institute of Stratford Chefs School, Tim has spent his life perfecting food. His role in pioneering the Gastro Pub movement in Canada has helped to re-define dining in Ontario.
After years of doing the hard work in professional kitchens, Tim is an expert in all aspects of the industry. He has apprenticed dozens of chefs who have gone on to successful fine-dining careers.
From Restaurant Design and Profitability, to Menus and Staffing. From the trenches to the board-room, if you’re opening a new restaurant, or working to improve an existing business, trust Tim to give you the edge you need.
JUST SOME OF THE ORGANIZATIONS TIM HAS LEAD TO SUCCESS
• Neighbourhood Pub Group – Executive Chef and Head of Franchise Kitchens
• Head Chef - Other Brothers Restaurant. – Where to Eat in Canada
• Aberfoyle Mill Group’s : Envers of Morriston – Menus & Opening
• Chef at the Strewn Winery Bistro, in Niagara on the Lake
• Head Chef at Muskoka’s Moon River Lookout – Where to Eat in Canada
• Executive Chef at Aberfoyle Mill Restaurant – Weddings, Banquets, Dining
• Head Chef and Restaurateur at Fat Duck Gastro Pub; pioneering Gastro Pub concept in Canada
• Corportate Consulting Chef - new restaurant openings- CMG Restaurants and McCabes Irish Pub Group
• Ariss Valley Golf & Country Club – Executive Chef – Emphasis on Restaurant Development & Weddings, Banquet Management
• TV appearances on The Food Network including Chopped Canada and Carnival Eats.• Also fantastic reviews in the Guelph Mercury. KW record, Hamilton Spectator, Toronto Life, Muskoka Herald and multiple cooking shows on Rogers Cable.Tim Halley lives with his wife and children near Toronto Canada.