ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF A RESTAURANT START-UP
- Business Plan & Accuracy
- Location, Location, Location
- Lease Negotiation
- Kitchen and dining room layout
- Theme, Concept, Brand
- Marketing Plan
- Seating, Lighting & Decor
- Key staff recruiting, hiring and training.
- Menus and recipes,
- Food quality, presentation & costing.
- Understanding POS and its key role in making restaurants profitable
- Food suppliers & volume discounts
RESTAURANT START- UPS
Some of the biggest mistakes are made before the first brick is laid. Planning is Critical. Consult with professionals in the beginning.
Before you start work with a general contractor, contact us to advise on the essential steps
We will work with you and your building team to plan a kitchen and dining room layout that provides seamless flow for excellent service and long term business growth.